Agency Development Manager
Colonial Voluntary Benefits, an established leader in the employee benefits industry that’s been in business for more than 77 years, has an immediate opening for an Agency Development Manager to join its market-leading team in the Parkersburg/Marietta area. The person in this position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with business owners, and employees by offering financial protection benefits at the worksite, managing and training a team, and being a beneficial part of our West Virginia Territory.
The ideal candidate for this position is licensed in insurance for WV Life, Health, and Accident, enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual with a proven record of professionalism and success in fast-paced environments. The individual selected will receive comprehensive sales training along with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee benefits industry and to Colonial Life as a leader in the national market.
This position provides:
- Competitive production-based compensation
- Residual and renewal income opportunities for life
- Incentives such as world-class travel experiences offered annually to top performers
- Unparalleled training and support including classroom training, hands-on, field training and a
- Desired skills and experience:
- Energetic, self-starter attitude
- Previous outside sales experience preferred
- Life and Health Insurance License is required, but can be attained during the on-boarding process
Interested candidates should submit resume for consideration: